Windows Azure trainingen
Developing Windows Azure and Web Services – [70-487] – 5 Days
In this course, students will learn how to design and develop services that access local and remote data from various data sources. Students will also learn how to develop and deploy services to hybrid environments, including on-premises servers and Windows Azure.
- Experience with C# programming, and concepts such as Lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types.
- Understanding the concepts of n-tier applications.
- Experience with querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET.
- Knowledge of XML data structures
Windows Azure Solutions with Microsoft Visual studio 2010 – [70-583] – 5 Days
This class is an introduction to cloud computing and specifically Microsoft’s public cloud offering in Windows Azure. Windows Azure has been described by Microsoft as an operating system for “the cloud”. In this class, you explore this cloud operating system and learn how to write, deploy and monitor .NET applications in Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010 or better is required.
- Knowledge and experience in a .NET language (C# or VB) is required.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET is required.
Voor meer info: firstname.lastname@example.org